Author: Posted 9/3/21
Otsego County is chock-full of sweet treats and the proof is in the pudding!
We recommend consulting each business before visiting, as many of them operate seasonally and have varying hours of operation as well as alterations due to COVID-19 guidelines.
We hope you enjoy our list of favorites and we highly encourage you to check out each of their full MMM...menus.
- Cannoli, Stagecoach Coffee (Cooperstown) - Some call cannoli “holy”...come praise your tastebuds with this delicious treat!
- Cheesecake, Cooperstown Cheese Company (Milford) – We’ve heard folks say it’s better than any New York City cheesecake they’ve ever had!
- Chocolate Cake, The Hawkeye Bar and Grill at The Otesaga (Cooperstown) - Rich and thick, like some of our celebrity crushes
- Cider Donuts, Fly Creek Cider Mill and Orchard and Snack Barn (Fly Creek) - A bite-sized taste of fall available all year long!
- Cinnamon Buns, Latte Lounge (Oneonta) - Cinnamon French Toast, Cinnamon Bagel, Cinnamon Latte, and Cinnamon Buns, they’re on a roll!
- Crème Brulee, The Rose and Kettle Restaurant (Cherry Valley) - Loosen your belt buckle for this comforting, custard treat
- Crepes, Boba Yaga (Oneonta) – From lemon & sugar to truffle parmesan and sweet maple BBQ, oh crepe!
- Croissants, Five Kids Bakehouse (Gilbertsville) – So flaky they’ll fall apart in your hands.
- Fresh Fruit, Annutto’s Farm Stand and Cider Mill (Oneonta) - Nature’s homemade delights, ready to devour at any hour.
- Fruit Pie, Tally-Ho Restaurant (Richfield Springs) - Homemade pies with flaky crusts, tangy fruits, and topped with whipped cream will make you scream, “MORE!”
- Fudge, Tin Bin Alley (Cooperstown) – Nostalgic fudge with a kick of new school flavors is a decadent way to begin or end any day
- Halfmoon Cookie, Schneider’s Bakery (Cooperstown) – We’re willing to bet that Pink Floyd’s favorite part is “The Dark Side of The (half)Moon” cookie – a sweet treat that originated in nearby Utica.
- Maple Syrup, Mill Hollow Maple at the Cooperstown Farmers’ Market (Cooperstown) - Sticky sweetness harvested from local trees
- Milkshake, Jerry’s Place (Hartwick) - A 1950s classic dessert that compliments the retro décor inside... take a selfie with Elvis!
- Sangria, Pail Shop Vineyards (Fly Creek) – Salute the sun with a glass of sangria at weekly live music events in the summer months
- Small Batch Ice Cream, Adeline Ice Cream (Oneonta) - A hot day essential
- Warm Apple Fritters, Richfield Springs Community Food Cooperative (Richfield Springs) - Deep-fried delicious bites, the apple of your eye.
We want to see and hear about your tasty excursions, so please use #WeGoOtsego to post on Instagram.